Pre-placement/Post-Offer Physical Exams include the following basic information for client services. Additional services can be added to this exam. When type of work is provided we will utilize the parameters of the job tasks to determine if the potential employee meets the necessary physical requirements to perform the job. If an employer can provide functional job descriptions to Sacramento Occupational Medical Group it can be incorporated within the scheduled physical exam.
- Visual acuity and vital signs
- blood pressure
- urine dip test
- Occupational/medical history
- Cardiovascular evaluation
- Musculoskeletal examination
- Respiratory system evaluation
- Gastrointestinal examination
- Examination of head, eyes, ears, nose, and throat
- Skin and lymphatic examination
- Neurological evaluation
Partial List of Available Exams
- Pre-placement Exams
- Job Requirement AgilityTesting (see below)
- Immigration Medical Exams / Civil Surgeon
- Executive Exams (arranged on individual basis)
- Hazmat (OSHA Surveillance Exams)
- Respirator Certification Exams
Our state-of-the-art Agility Fitness Testing, using your pre-defined metrics, challenges your candidates’ ability to do the job requirements. We can have workers lift, carry, climb, bend and squat while under load, as well as test endurance parameters on a treadmill.
Employers that prescreen using our Agility Fitness Testing, based on their Physical Job Demands Analysis, can expect LESS!
- 50% Reduced Sprain/Strain Injuries
- 50% Reduced Injury Rates
- 50% Reduced Injury Costs